Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 5 - Level 2

I did it!

It took me a few minutes to drag myself out of bed this morning (especially since I stayed up too late last night blogging!) and I know for a fact I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't told y'all I would. So, thanks for being here for me!

To use a Jillian Michael's expression, I admit to "phoning it in" just slightly on the last cardio circuit - though I'm not sure if it's considered phoning it in if you're still exhausted and still moving, but I digress. To make the oblique twists slightly easier, you land on your feet not exactly at the same time, but with your weight more on one foot than the other. To make it harder, you land on both feet at exactly the same time. And I only single jump roped, instead of double.

But, hey, you're still getting dripped on by my sweat so I think it's all good.

Yeah me!

1 comment:

  1. You did it! AWESOME!!! Good for you. It really is amazing how accountable one suddenly feels when you've announced to the world what your goals are!

    I just got back from a 2-mile walk (so I'm dripping, too!) and this evening, once the man's gone again for the week, I plan to do two 10-minute "spot" workouts again.

    ReplyDelete