Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 23 - Level 3

I did Level 3 today.

Level 3 is pretty killer, so I decided that since I've just started my "gradually ramping it up schedule", I would only do Level 3 today.

Here's the plan....

Tomorrow (Day 24) will be Level 2 and one circuit from Level 3 (probably circuit#2).

Sunday will be a rest day.

Monday (Day 25) will be Level 3. (And I'll probably mow the lawn)

Tuesday (Day 26) will be Level 1 and two circuits from Level 3.

Wednesday (Day 27) will be Level 3 - and I may do one of the circuits in Level 3 twice.

Thursday will be a rest day (I reserve the right to change Wednesday & Thursday around if it works better).

Friday (Day 28) will be Level 2 and two circuits from Level 3.

Saturday (Day 29) will be Level 3 - I will probably do one of the circuits in Level 3 twice.

Sunday will probably be a rest day, though I may be tempted to just do Day 30 and be done, we'll see. It works out better in the plan if it's a rest day though so I'm sure I'll stick with that.

Monday will be Day 30 and I will try to do all of Level 1 and Level 3 together, and that will work out very nicely to be the first day of my new plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment